Tuesday 7 April 2015

See you at EuroSciPyDataCon?

I've been checking up the various Python conferences this year. Using www.pycon.org as a starting point, I see that for me (based in Cambridge, UK) the possibilities include:
Some of these are already open for talks or registration, so check 'em out soon if interested.

While it would be nice to swan around Bilbao and Berlin, I'll probably aim to attend or speak at EuroSciPy which will be in my backyard. I'm kind of reluctant to speak though; I've never been to a conference that wasn't a straight-up scientific meeting so I'm not quite sure what the audience would expect. Who's interested in chemistry and Python that's not already using chemistry and Python? So I'm not quite sure about that.

Leave a comment if you're going to be there too!

No comments: